Shape and straight cutting snips
- For continuous, straight and curved cuts
- Extremely compact cutter head with a partially countersunk head screw connection for increased manoeuvrability and precision for curved cuts
- Joint area screwed connection with stud bolt, sintered disc and maintenance-free spring for extreme robustness
- Reduced handle opening angle for optimised handling and an even cutting length
- Central latch for easy operation without having to change your grip
- Available in right or left cutting versions
|Order number||Overall length||Blade length||Cutting capacity||Weight approx.||PU|
|D39ASS-SB||9 3/16||1 5/16||18||1.15||5|
|D39ASSL-SB||9 3/16||1 5/16||18||1.15||5|
Easier to hold, The new D39ASS snips enjoy an optimised handle angle that allows one to comfortably grip the entire unit for maximum application of cutting force.
Smooth cutting action, The joint area includes a sintered steel insert. This clever addition greatly reduces friction where it counts! Great for extending the tool life and for an exceptionally smooth cutting action.
Convenient latch, A central latch on the top of the handle allows right and left-handed users to open and close the snips with ease, without a change in grip.
Cut straight, cut round, cut easier, The compact forged jaws permit high-precision cutting of curves while also being very effective at straight cuts – while the shape of the forged jaw allows work to flow past the user’s hand instead of towards for sustained (…and safer) cutting.