OMEGA screw clamp GMZ with 2‑component plastic handle
- Clamping force up to 5,000 N
- Fixed jaw with patented OMEGA bow for less clamping force loss
- Fixed jaw and sliding arm are constructed of tempered steel for resilient clamping
- High-quality 2-component plastic handle
- Pressure plates can be replaced with no need for tools
|Order number||Opening||Throat depth||Rail||Weight approx.||PU|
|GM16Z-2K||160||80||16 x 7.5||0.55||10|
|GM20Z-2K||200||100||19.5 x 9.5||0.94||10|
|GM25Z-2K||250||120||22 x 10.5||1.35||10|
|GM30Z-2K||300||140||25 x 12||1.91||10|
|GM40Z-2K||400||120||25 x 12||2.08||10|
|GM50Z-2K||500||120||25 x 12||2.29||5|
|GM60Z-2K||600||120||25 x 12||2.46||5|
Innovative OMEGA bend, The patented OMEGA bend gives you added safety. It means you lose even less clamping pressure, even when vibrations are present.
Maximum flexibility, The clamp forged from a single piece with moulded pressure plate is hardened, tempered and galvanised, making it highly durable and torsion-resistant. The clamps clamp resiliently and elastically.
Close flat clamping, The OMEGA bend allows you to place the clamp absolutely flat to the surface of the workpiece. This allows clamping right into the corners.
Pressure plate, For enhanced serviceability the pressure plate can be changed with no need for tools. It can be replaced very easily and quickly.