Lever clamp GH
- Greater reserves of power, thanks to optimised rail profile, for even clamping force build-up, especially under maximum utilisation of the clamping range
- Non-slip trigger release
- Sintered steel cams – particularly hard-wearing, low friction due to higher surface hardness
- Quick – up to 5 x faster than regular clamps
- Secure – vibration resistant
- Strong – clamping force up to 8,500 N
|Order number||Opening||Throat depth||Rail||Weight approx.||PU|
|GH12||120||60||15 x 6||0.49||10|
|GH16||160||80||17.5 x 6.8||0.64||10|
|GH20-8||200||80||17.5 x 6.8||0.68||10|
|GH20||200||100||22 x 8.5||1.11||10|
|GH25||250||120||24.5 x 9.5||1.44||10|
|GH30-12||300||120||24.5 x 9.5||1.51||10|
|GH40-12||400||120||24.5 x 9.5||1.67||10|
|GH30||300||140||28 x 11||2.22||10|
|GH40||400||120||28 x 11||2.39||10|
|GH50||500||120||28 x 11||2.61||5|
|GH60||600||120||28 x 11||2.78||5|
|GH80||800||120||28 x 11||3.14||5|
|GH100||1000||120||28 x 11||3.57||5|
Secure ratchet mechanism, The ratchet mechanism ensures rapid, controlled, vibration-free clamping. A hardened cam at the end of the lever ensures a long service life.
Maximum stability, The optimised profile shape with greater reserves of force enables a more even application of force – especially under full utilisation of clamping width. The fixed clamp forged from a single piece with moulded pressure plate is hardened, tempered and galvanised, making it highly durable and torsion-resistant.
Forged sliding arm, The sliding arm is serrated and made from tempered, drop-forged steel. For an extremely long service life.
Ergonomic clamping and release lever, The powder-coated clamping lever has a particularly ergonomic shape. The plastic-coated non-slip release lever provides a secure hold as you release the clamp.